How to connect Ycode + MailerCheck
Zapier lets you send info between Ycode and MailerCheck automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Database EntryTriggers when a new database entry occurs.Trigger
- Updated Database EntryTriggers when a database entry is updated.Trigger
- Create New Database EntryCreates a new entry in selected databaseAction
- Create New Published Database EntryCreates a new entry in selected database and shows it on the published siteAction
- Update Database EntryUpdates the values of specific fields in database entryAction
- Update Published Database EntryUpdates the values of specific fields for a database entry and shows it on the published siteAction
- Search Database EntrySearches database entries from selected databaseAction
- Verify an Email AddressFilter out bad emails with typos, errors, catch-all domains, and more.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Ycode and MailerCheck.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.