How to connect Wrike + Chatwork
Zapier lets you send info between Wrike and Chatwork automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New FolderTriggered when a new folder is created.Trigger
- New TaskTriggered when a new task is created.Trigger
- Create CommentCreate a new comment.Action
- Create FolderCreate a new folder.Action
- Create TaskCreate a new task.Action
- Create Time EntryCreate a new time entry.Action
- Create RoomCreate a new chat room in ChatWork.Action
- Send MessagePost a new message to a specific group chat in ChatWork.Action
Adds a new task in a specific group chat.
- Step 1: Authenticate Wrike and Chatwork.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.