Wodify Core Help & Support
What Wodify Core Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Tag Changed on Athlete - Triggers when a tag is added to an athlete, removed from an athlete or both.
- Tag Changed on Lead - Triggers when a tag is added to a lead, removed from a lead or both.
- New/Updated Lead - Triggers when a lead is created and/or updated.
- New/Updated Athlete - Triggers when an athlete is created and/or updated.
- None yet!
- Add Tag to Athlete - Adds a tag to an athlete.
- Add/Update Lead - Adds or updates a lead.
- Add/Update Athlete - Adds or updates an athlete.
- Add Tag to Lead - Adds a tag to a lead.
- Remove Tag From Lead - Removes a tag from a lead.
- Remove Tag From Athlete - Removes a tag from an athlete.
How to Get Started with Wodify Core on Zapier
To get started with Wodify Core on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Wodify Core account to use with your Zap
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Wodify Core API key.
To locate your API Key in your Wodify Core account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your app account.
- Click "Gym" from the left sidebar.
- Choose "Web Integration" from the dropdown.
- Click "Edit" to the right of "API Keys".
- Select "Add API Key".
- Give the API Key a name.
- Copy the API Key to your clipboard.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Wodify Core account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Wodify Core
Common Problems with Wodify Core on Zapier
I'm getting an error saying "you don't have access to this feature"#
Woodify Core requires being on a specific plan for the Zapier integration to function.
Grow tier: Allows Zapier (for clients)
Promote tier: Allows Zapier (for leads)
Here is their pricing page with more detail:
I'm still stuck!#
We'll help get you unstuck. Send us your question via our Contact Us form, which you can find here:
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message