How to connect Withfriends + Vimeo
Zapier lets you send info between Withfriends and Vimeo automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Expired MembershipTriggers when a membership expiresTrigger
- New AttendeeTriggers when someone makes an RSVP for or purchases a ticket for an event, or when you add a guest to your guest list for an event.Trigger
- New FollowerTriggers when someone makes any purchase at your business, either on Withfriends directly or through an integration you've connected, or they click follow on your page.Trigger
- New Public TestimonialTriggers when someone leaves a testimonial that you can share in public.Trigger
- New SupporterTriggers when someone becomes a member, donates, or pays extra on a suggested donation ticket.Trigger
- New Video I've LikedTriggers when I like a new video.Trigger
- New Video of MineTriggers when I add a new video!Trigger
- New Video by SearchTriggers when a new video is added that matches a search.Trigger
Triggers when another users (your choice) adds a video.
Upload a video to your Vimeo account. You need to ensure that your Vimeo account has sufficient quota to store the video.
- Step 1: Authenticate Withfriends and Vimeo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.