How to connect Wishpond + Springbot
Zapier lets you send info between Wishpond and Springbot automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a chosen lead performs an event or activity.
Add properties to a lead.
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.TriggerScheduled
- New Event on LeadTriggers when a chosen lead performs an event or activity.TriggerScheduled
- New Lead on ListTriggers when a new lead is added to a chosen list.TriggerScheduled
- New ListTriggers when a new list is created.TriggerScheduled
- Add Lead PropertiesAdd properties to a lead.ActionScheduled
- Add Lead to ListAdd an existing lead to a chosen list.ActionScheduled
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.ActionScheduled
Creates a new list.
Remove a lead from a chosen list.
Adds a subscriber to a list
- Step 1: Authenticate Wishpond + Springbot.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.