How to connect Wheelbase + Trustpilot
Zapier lets you send info between Wheelbase and Trustpilot automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Default will trigger on a new booking regardless of the status.
Triggers when a new message is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Default is "New Renter".
Triggers when a new customer is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new rental is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Pickup Street Address
Pickup Postal Code
Dropoff Street Address
Dropoff Postal Code
Name of VehicleRequired
Please select a vehicle type.
How Wheelbase + Trustpilot Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Wheelbase and Trustpilot.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Trustpilot is the world's most powerful review platform, helping your business collect and easily manage customer reviews. Trustpilot gives people a place to share and discover reviews of businesses, while giving every business the tools to turn consumer feedback into business results.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.