Websand Help & Support
What Websand Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- None yet!
- None yet!
- Create or Update Subscriber - Creates or updates a subscriber record.
- Create or Update Transaction - Create or update a transaction. As part of this process, transactions will be updated to each subscriber record in Websand. If subscriber doesn't already exist in Websand they will be created.
- Suppress a Subscriber - Adds a specified Subscriber email address to the global suppression list.
- Create or Update a Booking Transaction - Creates or updates a booking transaction. This is designed for Hotel or Event based users.
How to Get Started with Websand on Zapier
How to Get Started with Websand on Zapier#
To get started with Websand on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Websand account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Websand's API key.
To locate your API Key in your Websand account, please follow these steps:
- Login to your Websand account
- Choose integrations from the menu
- Select Api Key from the sub menu
- Select the 'generate API key' button
- Select the API key from the sub menu to view your API key
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your Websand account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Websand
Common Problems with Websand on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message