How to connect Web Shop Manager + Delay by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Web Shop Manager and Delay by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New or Updated Order in Choosen StatusTriggers when a new order is created or updated in a choosen statusTrigger
- Update OrderUpdate an existing order.Action
- Find OrderLook up an existing order.Action
- Delay ForWaits for a set amount of time before completing your Actions.Action
- Delay After QueueWaits for a set amount of time after the last delay in a given queue. Used to deal with race conditions and rate-limiting.Action
- Delay UntilWaits to run your Actions until a date or time that you choose.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Web Shop Manager and Delay by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.