How to connect WATI + MessageBird
Zapier lets you send info between WATI and MessageBird automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Contact CreatedWhen a new contact is created from an incoming whatsapp messageTrigger
- New Incoming MessageWhen there is any incoming message on your numberTrigger
- Add a ContactAdd a new contact on WATIAction
- Send Session MessageSend a WhatsApp Message to an open sessionAction
- Send Template MessageSend an approved template WhatsApp messageAction
- Update Contact AttributeUpdate an existing Contact with attributes on WATIAction
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Send SMSSend an SMS message to any country.Action
Send a voice message to any country in the world.
- Step 1: Authenticate WATI and MessageBird.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.