How to connect WaiverFile + Delay by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between WaiverFile and Delay by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with WaiverFile + Delay by Zapier
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their WaiverFile + Delay by Zapier workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding SimpleTexting to their workflows
Schedule SMS messages via SimpleTexting SMS for new waivers in WaiverFileSchedule SMS messages via SimpleTexting SMS for new waivers in WaiverFilePremium
Zapier users love adding SMS by Zapier to their workflows
Send delayed SMS messages for new waivers in WaiverFileSend delayed SMS messages for new waivers in WaiverFilePremium
- Edit EventTriggers when an event is edited.Trigger
- Edit WaiverTriggers when changes are made to an existing waiver. Original waivers are always retained within WaiverFile.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created.Trigger
- New WaiverTriggers when a new waiver is collected.Trigger
- Create EventCreates a new event in WaiverFile.Action
- Delay ForWaits for a set amount of time before completing your Actions.Action
- Delay After QueueWaits for a set amount of time after the last delay in a given queue. Used to deal with race conditions and rate-limiting.Action
- Delay UntilWaits to run your Actions until a date or time that you choose.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate WaiverFile and Delay by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.