How to connect Visitor Queue + Pardot
Zapier lets you send info between Visitor Queue and Pardot automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- New ProspectTriggers when a new Prospect is synced to Pardot.Trigger
- Add Prospect to ListAdds an existing prospect to a list.Action
- Create ProspectCreates a new Prospect record within Pardot.Action
- Send List EmailCreates and sends a list email.Action
- Update ProspectUpdates an existing prospect.Action
- Find ProspectFinds an existing prospect by email address.Action
- Find or Create ProspectFind or Create ProspectAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Visitor Queue and Pardot.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.