How to connect Vidyard + Vimeo
Zapier lets you send info between Vidyard and Vimeo automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New VideoTriggers when a new video is created or uploaded in your Vidyard account.Trigger
- New Video ViewTriggers when someone begins watching one of your videos, and again at key view milestones.Trigger
- Personalize VideoGenerates a personalized video. You must be subscribed to Vidyard’s Personalized Video service to perform this action.Action
- Create VideoUploads a video file to your Vidyard account.Action
- Find VideoFinds a video based on your search.Action
- New Video I've LikedTriggers when I like a new video.Trigger
- New Video of MineTriggers when I add a new video!Trigger
- New Video by SearchTriggers when a new video is added that matches a search.Trigger
Triggers when another users (your choice) adds a video.
Upload a video to your Vimeo account. You need to ensure that your Vimeo account has sufficient quota to store the video.
- Step 1: Authenticate Vidyard and Vimeo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.