UserEngage Help & Support
What UserEngage Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Company - Triggers when new company instance is created.
- New User - Triggers when new user is created.
- New Tag - Triggers when new tag is added to user.
- New Event - Triggered for every new event occurrence.
- None yet!
- Create/Update Company - Creates new company instance.
- Create Event - Create a new event for a specific user.
- Create/Update User - Creates new user or updates existing one with specified email address or User ID.
How to Get Started with UserEngage on Zapier
When you start creating a UserEngage Zap, you will be asked to connect your UserEngage account.
You’ll now be asked to log into your UserEngage account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click "Confirm” to continue.
If all steps were successful your UserEngage account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with UserEngage
Common Problems with UserEngage on Zapier
Any other potential restrictions?#
To be able to perform certain actions in UserEngage via Zapier you need to have access level that allows it (e.g. if you want to create/update users automatically you need to have access level with such permission turned on).
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message