How to connect Uscreen + DeBounce
Zapier lets you send info between Uscreen and DeBounce automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Began to Play Video
Triggers when a user plays a video for the first time.
automatically do this!
Validates an Email
- Paid OrderTriggers when a payment is processed for subscriptions, bundles, or content.Trigger
- Canceled SubscriptionTriggers when a subscription is canceled for a user.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is added to your storefront.Trigger
- User UpdatedTriggers when a user is updated.Trigger
- Began to Play VideoTriggers when a user plays a video for the first time.Trigger
- Create UserCreates a new user and optionally sends them a welcome email to your storefront.Action
- Assign User AccessAssigns a bundle or subscription to a customer. Creates a new customer if one doesn't exist.Action
- Email ValidationValidates an EmailAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Uscreen + DeBounce.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.