Uscreen Help & Support
What Uscreen Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Play Video - Triggers when user starts to play video.
- Watched Video - Triggers when a user has finished watching a video.
- Paid Order - Triggers when a payment is processed for a subscription, bundle or program.
- New Customer - Triggers when a new user customer is registered using your site.
- Canceled Subscription - Triggers when subscription is canceled.
- None yet!
- Create Customer - Creates a new customer and sends them an invitation to your store.
- Enroll Customer - Adds a bundle or subscription to a customer's account. Creates a new customer if one doesn't exist.
How to Get Started with Uscreen on Zapier
When you start creating a Uscreen Zap, you will be asked to connect your Uscreen account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Uscreen API key.
To locate your API Key in your Uscreen account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your Uscreen account
- Go to Settings
- Copy the Uscreen API key
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Uscreen account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Uscreen
Common Problems with Uscreen on Zapier
Why is my Bundle/Subscription not appearing within the Zapier editor when using the action "Enroll Customer"?#
Double check your setup of your Bundle/Subscription and make sure that "Available For Purchase" has been selected. Once you've checked, go into your account and select the dropdown again and you should see your Bundle/Subscription within the list.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message