How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + Weather by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and Weather by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- Will It Rain Today?Only triggers if it will rain today. Checks once a day around 7AM, your local time. Respects your Zapier time zone settings.Trigger
- Today's ForecastReceive a daily weather forecast. Always triggers once a day around 7AM, your local time. Respects your Zapier time zone settings.Trigger
- Get Current WeatherGets the current weather conditions for a location.Action
- Get Tomorrow's ForecastGets tomorrow's forecasted weather conditions for a location.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier and Weather by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.