How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + Sub-Zap by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and Sub-Zap by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- Start a Sub-ZapTriggers when an outside Zap calls this Sub-Zap. Always used inside of a Sub-Zap. A later step in the Sub-Zap should be the "Return from a Sub-Zap" action.Trigger
- Call a Sub-ZapUsed outside of a Sub-Zap, this will activate a Sub-Zap, which should contain both the "Start a Sub-Zap" trigger and "Return from a Sub-Zap" action.Action
- Return From a Sub-ZapUsed inside of a Sub-Zap, this is the final step of a Sub-Zap and should be after the "Start a Sub-Zap" trigger.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier and Sub-Zap by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.