How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + RingCentral
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and RingCentral automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- Call EndedTriggers when a call has been ended.Trigger
- Missed CallTriggers when there is a new missed call.Trigger
- New Call RecordingTriggers when a call has been recorded.Trigger
- New SMS/MMS ReceivedTriggers when there is a new SMS/MMS received.Trigger
- New SMS/MMS SentTriggers when there is a new SMS/MMS sent.Trigger
- New VoicemailTriggers when there is a new incoming voicemail.Trigger
- Create Video MeetingCreates a instant video meeting. Pair with additional action to retrieve Join URI from current action.Action
Starts a 2-legged RingOutCall based on specified from and to numbers.
Sends a fax.
Sends a SMS/MMS message.
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier and RingCentral.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.