How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + Process Street
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and Process Street automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- New AttachmentTriggers when someone attaches a file to a workflow run.Trigger
- New Workflow RunTriggers when a workflow is run.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers when someone posts a comment on a workflow run.Trigger
- New Task CheckedTriggers when a task is checked off in a workflow.Trigger
- Run WorkflowRuns a workflow.Action
- Update Workflow RunUpdate an existing workflow run.Action
- Find Workflow RunSearch for a workflow run by assignee, due date, etc…Action
- Process Street
Runs a workflow if it was not found by search.
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier and Process Street.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.