How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + PandaDoc
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and PandaDoc automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a document is completed.
automatically do this!
Shorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- Document CompletedTriggers when a document is completed.Trigger
- Document Status ChangedTriggers when a document status changes to draft, sent, viewed, completed, paid, etc.Trigger
- Document PaidTriggers when a document is paid.Trigger
- Document SentTriggers when a document is sent.Trigger
- Create ContactCreate a new contact in PandaDocAction
- Create DocumentCreates a document from a template.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier + PandaDoc.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.