How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + GoProposal
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and GoProposal automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Shorten URLShorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).Action
- Draft Proposal CreatedTriggers when a new draft proposal is created.Trigger
- Proposal CreatedTriggers when a new live proposal is created.Trigger
- Proposal WonTriggers when a proposal is won.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier and GoProposal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.