How to connect URL Shortener by Zapier + ClickBank
Zapier lets you send info between URL Shortener by Zapier and ClickBank automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers on a chargeback for a standard or recurring product.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers on the sale of a standard product or initial sale of a recurring product.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers on the test refund for a test product.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers on the rebill of a recurring product.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers on the refund of a standard or recurring product.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers on the test rebill for a recurring product.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Test Sale
Triggers on the test sale of a product.Try ItTriggerScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate URL Shortener by Zapier and ClickBank.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.