How to connect Twitch + Vimeo
Zapier lets you send info between Twitch and Vimeo automatically—no code required.
Triggers when you receive a new follower on Twitch.
Upload a video to your Vimeo account. You need to ensure that your Vimeo account has sufficient quota to store the video.
- New FollowerTriggers when you receive a new follower on Twitch.Trigger
- New Live StreamTriggers when a new stream goes live that matches any game and language specified.Trigger
- New Live Stream by StreamerTriggers when a live stream starts from streamers you specify.Trigger
- New Video I've LikedTriggers when I like a new video.Trigger
- New Video of MineTriggers when I add a new video!Trigger
- New Video by SearchTriggers when a new video is added that matches a search.Trigger
- New Video by UserTriggers when another users (your choice) adds a video.Trigger
- Upload VideoUpload a video to your Vimeo account. You need to ensure that your Vimeo account has sufficient quota to store the video.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Twitch + Vimeo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.