How to connect Twitch + StockTwits
Zapier lets you send info between Twitch and StockTwits automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New FollowerTriggers when you receive a new follower on Twitch.Trigger
- New Live StreamTriggers when a new stream goes live that matches any game and language specified.Trigger
- New Live Stream by StreamerTriggers when a live stream starts from streamers you specify.Trigger
- My PostsTriggers when the connected account posts to their stream.Trigger
- Posts by SymbolTriggers when a new post for a symbol is found.Trigger
- New Posts by UserTriggers when a new post is added by a specific user.Trigger
- Create PostCreates a new post.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Twitch and StockTwits.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.