How to connect TweetPik + Instagram for Business
Zapier lets you send info between TweetPik and Instagram for Business automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with TweetPik + Instagram for Business
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their TweetPik + Instagram for Business workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Twitter to their workflows
Screenshot new tweets with TweetPik and publish them to Instagram for BusinessScreenshot new tweets with TweetPik and publish them to Instagram for BusinessPremium
- Screenshot TweetTakes a Tweet ScreenshotAction
- New Media Posted in my AccountTriggers when a photo or video is posted to your selected account.Trigger
- New Tagged MediaTriggers when your selected account is tagged in a photo or video.Trigger
- Publish PhotoPublish a photo to your feed.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate TweetPik and Instagram for Business.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.