How to connect Trustpilot + Wheelbase
Zapier lets you send info between Trustpilot and Wheelbase automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Create InvitationCreate a new invitation to review your company on Trustpilot.Action
- New or Updated ReservationTriggers when a new reservation is created or when a reservation's status changes.Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is created.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when a new message is created.Trigger
- New RentalTriggers when a new rental is created.Trigger
- Create ReservationCreate a new reservation.Action
- Update ReservationUpdate an existing reservation.Action
- Create CustomerCreate a new customer.Action
Create a new rental.
Search for a customer.
Search for a rental.
- Step 1: Authenticate Trustpilot and Wheelbase.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Trustpilot is the world's most powerful review platform, helping your business collect and easily manage customer reviews. Trustpilot gives people a place to share and discover reviews of businesses, while giving every business the tools to turn consumer feedback into business results.