Transporters.io Help & Support
What Transporters.io Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Updated Order - Triggers when a new order is created or when an existing order is updated.Only triggers for the selected order status.
- New or Updated Customer - Triggers when a new customer is created or when an existing customer is updated.
- New Order - Triggers when a new order is created.
- Updated Invoice - Triggers when a new invoice is created or when an existing invoice is updated.Only triggers for the selected invoice status.
- New or Updated Driver/Supplier - Triggers when a new driver (or Supplier for enterprise users) is created or when an existing one is updated.
- New Invoice - Triggers when a new invoice is created.
- Order Changed Status - Triggers when an existing order changes status.Only triggers newly selected order status.
- None yet!
- Create/Update Customer - Creates a new customer or updates the existing record if the email already exists.
- Change Order Status - Change status of an existing order.
How to Get Started with Transporters.io on Zapier
To get started with Transporters.io on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Transporters.io account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Transporters.io's API key.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your Transporters.io account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Transporters.io
Common Problems with Transporters.io on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message