Transloadit Help & Support
What Transloadit Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Assembly Result - Triggers when an Assembly with at least one result is finished.
- New Assembly - Triggers when a new Assembly is created.
- Finished WebM Conversion - Triggers when a video is completely converted to WebM.
- Finished Assembly - Triggers when a new Assembly is finished.
- Finished iPad Video Optimization - Triggers when an iPad video optimization is complete.
- Finished Image Face Detection - Triggers when an image face detection is complete.
- None yet!
- Optimize Video - Optimizes a video for iPad.
- Create Assembly - Creates a new Assembly from a Template.
- Detect Faces - Detects the faces in an image.
- Convert Video to WebM - Converts a video to WebM.
How to Get Started with Transloadit on Zapier
When you start creating a Transloadit Zap, you will be asked to connect your Transloadit account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Transloadit Key and Secret.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your Transloadit account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Transloadit
Common Problems with Transloadit on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message