How to connect timetonic + Wisepops
Zapier lets you send info between timetonic and Wisepops automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Phone Collected
Triggers when a new phone is collected.
automatically do this!
Create Table Row
Creates a table row.
- New Table RowTriggers when a row is added in a table.Trigger
- New Table Row in ViewTriggers when a row is added to a table view.Trigger
- Create Table RowCreates a table row.Action
- Update Table RowUpdates cells from a table row.Action
- Search Table RowsSearches for table rows.Action
- New Sign-Up CollectedTriggers when a new sign-up is collected.Trigger
- New Phone CollectedTriggers when a new phone is collected.Trigger
- New Survey CollectedTriggers when a new survey is collected.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate timetonic + Wisepops.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.