How to connect Thinkific + Thrive Themes
Zapier lets you send info between Thinkific and Thrive Themes automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Course CompletedTriggers when a user completes a course.Trigger
- Lesson CompletedGet notified when a user completes a lesson in one of your courses and better track student progress.Trigger
- New Free Preview EnrollmentTriggers when a user enrolls in the free preview of your course.Trigger
- New Full EnrollmentTriggers when a user enrolls in your course.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new purchase has been made.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is created.Trigger
- Subscription CancelledGet notified when a user cancels their subscription to a Course or Bundle.Trigger
- Enroll UserCreates or finds a user in your Thinkific site, and enrolls them in a course or bundle. Available on our Grow plan and above.Action
End a student's enrollment in a course or bundle either immediately or at a specified date. Available on our Grow plan and above.
Search for users in Thinkific by ID or email.
- Thrive Themes
Triggers on all type of forms subscription through lead generation elements.
- Thrive Themes
Triggers on new form subscriptions through contact form elements.
- Step 1: Authenticate Thinkific and Thrive Themes.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.