TextMagic Help & Support
What TextMagic Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Unsubscriber - Triggers when someone unsubscribes from your communication.
- New Incoming Call - Triggers when someone calls your TextMagic number.
- New Missed Call - Triggers when you miss an incoming call to your TextMagic number.
- New Incoming Message - Triggers when a new incoming message is received.
- Find Contact - Finds an existing contact by name or phone number.
- Find List - Finds an existing contact list by name.
- Create Contact - Creates a new contact (or optionally edits an existing one).
- Set Custom Field Value - Updates contact custom field value.
- Lookup Carrier Information - Retrieves additional information about a phone number: region-specific phone number formatting, carrier, phone type (landline/mobile) and country information.
- Create List - Creates a new list.
- Remove Contact From List - Removes contact from the specified list. WARNING: Contacts cannot exist without any lists. If you remove a contact from all lists, it will be deleted completely from your account.
- Send Message - Sends a new message.
- Change Forwarding Number - Changes forwarding number on your dedicated number.
- Add Contact to List - Adds contact to the specified list. WARNING: Contacts cannot exist without any lists. If you want to move contacts between lists, first add it to the new list, then remove contact from the old one.
How to Get Started with TextMagic on Zapier
To get started with TextMagic on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your TextMagic account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your TextMagic's API key.
To locate your API Key in your TextMagic account, please follow these steps:
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your TextMagic account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With TextMagic
Common Problems with TextMagic on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message