How to connect Textiful + Virtuous CRM
Zapier lets you send info between Textiful and Virtuous CRM automatically—no code required.
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to a Textiful campaignTrigger
- Opt-In a New ContactOpt-in a new contact into one or more text lists. Each number will have to reply "YES" or "Y" to a confirmation text that is sent to them before completing their enrollment.Action
- Send Text Message to Many ContactsSend a broadcast text message to every eligible contacts in your Textiful account or to contacts in a specific text list. Contacts must already belong to your Textiful account to receive this message.Action
- Send Text Message to Single ContactSend a text message to a contact. If the contact is new, an opt-in confirmation message will be sent asking for permission to receive text messages. New contacts will have to reply "YES" or "Y" to the opt-in text that is sent to them.Action
- New or Updated ContactTriggers when a contact is created and/or updated.Trigger
- New or Updated GiftTriggers when a gift is created and/or updated.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a contact.Action
- Create GiftCreates a gift.Action
- Virtuous CRM
Finds a contact by email or reference source and identifier
- Virtuous CRM
Find a contact by email or reference. Optionally, create one if none are found.
- Step 1: Authenticate Textiful + Virtuous CRM.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.