How to connect Telzio + Hyperia
Zapier lets you send info between Telzio and Hyperia automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Telzio and Hyperia workflows with Zapier's templates
Our most popular Zap!
- Transcribe and summarize new Telzio recordings in Hyperia
Transcribe and summarize new Telzio recordings in Hyperia
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a call was missed, such as when it goes to voicemail or wasn't picked up in a call queue.Try ItTriggerInstant
Call Back Requested
Triggers when someone requests to be called back from a queue.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a voicemail is received.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a call recording is ready for download.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when an SMS is received.Try ItTriggerInstant
Your phone number, that you are sending the message to. Must be E.164 formatted, eg +18889989080.
How Telzio + Hyperia Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Telzio and Hyperia.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.