How to connect Teamleader + Visitor Queue
Zapier lets you send info between Teamleader and Visitor Queue automatically—no code required.
- New DealTriggers when a new deal is created.Trigger
- New CompanyTriggers when a new Company is added.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added.Trigger
- Invoice PaidTriggers when an invoice is paid.Trigger
- Deal AcceptedTriggers when a deal is accepted.Trigger
- Create CompanyCreates a new company.Action
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Create DealCreates a new deal.Action
Links a contact to a company.
Finds a company by Id.
Finds a contact by Id.
- Visitor Queue
Triggers when a new lead is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate Teamleader and Visitor Queue.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.