How to connect TAYL + Pocket
Zapier lets you send info between TAYL and Pocket automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new tale is created.
automatically do this!
Save for Later
Save an item for later.
- New TaleTriggers when a new tale is created.Trigger
- Create Tale From TextThis action creates a new Tale from raw text or HTML markup.Action
- Create Tale From URLThis action fetches the content from the URL, extracts the text body and sends it to your playlist.Action
- New Archived ItemTriggers when you archive an item.Trigger
- New Favorited ItemTriggers when you favorite an item.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when you add a new item.Trigger
- New Tagged ItemTriggers when you tag an item.Trigger
- Save for LaterSave an item for later.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate TAYL + Pocket.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.