Tapfiliate Help & Support
What Tapfiliate Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Affiliate - Triggers when a new affiliate is created (i.e. signed up or was added by you).
- Affiliate Added to Program - Triggers when an affiliate is added to a program (i.e. signed up through your program's sign up form or was added by you). Use this trigger if you need access to the affiliate's referral link.
- New Customer - Triggers when a new customer is created.
- New Conversion - Triggers when a new conversion is created.
- Affiliate Approved for Program - Triggers when an affiliate is approved for one of your programs.
- Find Affiliate in Program - Finds an affiliate in a certain program. Searching for affiliates in a program has the benefit of the affiliates referral link being returned.
- Find Customer - Finds a Customer by Customer ID.
- Find Affiliate - Finds an affiliate.
- Find Conversion - Finds a conversion by external ID.
- Set Parent Affiliate - Sets an affiliate as the parent affiliate of another affiliate. This is useful when you are making use of Tapfiliate's Multi Level Marketing (MLM) feature.
- Update Commission Approval Status - Approves or Disapproves a Commission.
- Create Customer - Creates a customer.
- Create Conversion - Creates a conversion.
- Set Affiliate Group - Sets the affiliate group for an affiliate.
- Update Customer Status - Cancels or Uncancels a Customer.
- Add Commission to Conversion - Adds a new Commission to an existing Conversion. This is useful for recurring subscription work flows.
How to Get Started with Tapfiliate on Zapier
To get started with Tapfiliate on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Tapfiliate account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Tapfiliate's API key.
To locate your API Key in your Tapfiliate account, please follow these steps:
- Go to https://tapfiliate.com/user/api-access/
- Login if you are not already logged n.
- Copy the onscreen API key
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API was entered correctly your Tapfiliate account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Tapfiliate
Common Problems with Tapfiliate on Zapier
Create Conversation is hitting an error#
While Click ID, Coupon, and Attribution ID are all optional, you need at least one of them in order to create a conversation in Tapfiliate.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message