How to connect Symphony + Sympla
Zapier lets you send info between Symphony and Sympla automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Send MessageSends a message to a chat room.Action
- New AttendeeTriggers when a new attendee is generated with a new approved order inside an event of your Sympla account.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created in your Sympla account.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is generated inside an event of your Sympla account.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Symphony and Sympla.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.