How to connect SupportBee + Chanty
Zapier lets you send info between SupportBee and Chanty automatically—no code required.
- New Agent ReplyTriggers when an agent replies to a ticket.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment is added to a ticket.Trigger
- New Customer ReplyTriggers when a customer replies to a ticket.Trigger
- New TicketTriggers when there is a New Ticket in your SupportBee account.Trigger
- Create TicketCreates a New Ticket in your SupportBee account.Action
- New ConversationTriggers on a new conversation created in your team space.Trigger
- New Private MessageTriggers on a new message in a Private conversation.Trigger
- New Public MessageTriggers on a new message in a Public conversation.Trigger
Triggers when a task was assigned to you.
Creates a message in a Private conversation.
Creates a message in a Public conversation.
- Step 1: Authenticate SupportBee and Chanty.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.