How to connect Superdocu + DocuSign
Zapier lets you send info between Superdocu and DocuSign automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Contact Invited to WorkflowTriggers when a contact is invited to a workflow.Trigger
- Contact Complete a WorkflowTriggers when a contact has completed a workflow.Trigger
- Document Group Expired TodayTriggers when a document expires.Trigger
- Document Group Expires in One WeekTriggers when a document (group) expires in exactly one week.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact in Superdocu.Action
- Invite Contact to WorkflowInvites a new contact to a workflow. You have to provider a contact id or email.Action
- Envelope Sent or CompletedTriggers when an envelope is sent or completed. When this step triggers, Zapier will temporarily store documents in your envelope for processing and replaying in later Zap steps and data associated with the selected envelope. Zapier will only fetch data and documents for envelope types that have been selected.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is created.Trigger
Creates a signature request.
- Step 1: Authenticate Superdocu and DocuSign.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.