How to connect Startquestion + Woodpecker.co
Zapier lets you send info between Startquestion and Woodpecker.co automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Startquestion and Woodpecker.co workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Select the survey you want to collect response from.
Triggers when a Woodpecker campaign status changes to COMPLETED.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a prospect opens your email.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a prospect clicks on a link in your email.Try ItTriggerInstant
Email address, that you want to send survey to. Should be provided via Zapier trigger.
Select survey you want to send.
Select email invitation template.
Select this option, If you want an automatic reminder to be sent to respondents who didn't completed this survey.
Triggers when Woodpecker sends an email to prospect from campaign.Try ItTriggerInstant
Follow-Up After Autoreply
Triggers when you set a date for resuming follow-ups after you got an autoreply from a prospect.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when you get an autoresponder from a prospect, or when you manually mark a prospect as AUTOREPLIED.Try ItTriggerInstant
How Startquestion + Woodpecker.co Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Startquestion and Woodpecker.co.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.