How to connect Startquestion + TRAFFIT
Zapier lets you send info between Startquestion and TRAFFIT automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Quickly automate Startquestion and TRAFFIT workflows with Zapier's templates
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Select the survey you want to collect response from.
New Candidate in a Job
Triggers when a new candidate appears in a Job.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a candidate is deleted.Try ItTriggerInstant
Candidate Moved to Stage
Triggers when a candidate is moved to another stage.Try ItTriggerInstant
Email address, that you want to send survey to. Should be provided via Zapier trigger.
Select survey you want to send.
Select email invitation template.
Select this option, If you want an automatic reminder to be sent to respondents who didn't completed this survey.
Triggers when a new candidate is added.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a candidate is hired in a specific Job.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a candidate is rejected from a specific Job.Try ItTriggerInstant
How Startquestion + TRAFFIT Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Startquestion and TRAFFIT.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.