SQL Server + Thinkific Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between SQL Server and Thinkific.
It's easy to connect SQL Server + Thinkific and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggered when you add a new column.
Triggered when new rows are returned from a custom query that you provide. Advanced Users Only
Triggered when a new row is added or modified.
Get notified when a user completes a lesson in one of your courses and better track student progress.
Triggers when a user enrolls in your course.
Triggered when you add a new row.
Triggered when you add a new table.
Triggers when a user completes a course.
Triggers when a user enrolls in the free preview of your course.
Triggers when a new purchase has been made.
- Step 1: Authenticate SQL Server + Thinkific.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.