How to connect Spondyr + Amazon S3
Zapier lets you send info between Spondyr and Amazon S3 automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Spondyr ProcessedTriggers when a Spondyr has finished processing and a correspondence has been generated.Trigger
- Create SpondyrCreates a new Spondyr request.Action
- New BucketTriggers when you add a new bucket.Trigger
- New or Updated FileTriggers when you add or update a file in a specific bucket. (The bucket must contain less than 10,000 total files.)Trigger
- Create BucketCreate a new bucket.Action
- Upload FileCopy an already-existing file or attachment from the trigger service.Action
- Create Text ObjectCreates a brand new text file from plain text content you specify.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Spondyr and Amazon S3.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.