How to connect SoundCloud + SocialPilot
Zapier lets you send info between SoundCloud and SocialPilot automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Track I LikeTriggers when you like a new track on SoundCloud.Trigger
- New Post by User I FollowTriggers when a user you follow on SoundCloud shares a track.Trigger
- New Post With Image Publish SuccessfullyTriggers when a SocialPilot post with Image (No Video post) is published to a Selected Account.Trigger
- New Post CreatedTriggers when a new social media post is created in SocialPilot.Trigger
- Add an Image Post to QueueAdd an image post to your SocialPilot queue to your selected accounts.Action
- Add a Text Post to QueueAdd a text post to your SocialPilot queue to your selected accounts.Action
- Share an Image Post InstantlyShare an image post instantly to your selected social accounts via SocialPilot.Action
- Share a Text Post InstantlyShare a text post instantly to your selected social accounts via SocialPilot.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate SoundCloud + SocialPilot.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.