How to connect SMS by Zapier + WaiverFile
Zapier lets you send info between SMS by Zapier and WaiverFile automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Do Even More with SMS by Zapier + WaiverFile
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their SMS by Zapier + WaiverFile workflows do more for them.
Zapier users love adding Delay by Zapier to their workflows
Send delayed SMS messages for new waivers in WaiverFileSend delayed SMS messages for new waivers in WaiverFilePremium
- Send SMSSend an SMS to a number. Notice that a successful action means that the SMS has been queued, not delivered.Action
- Edit EventTriggers when an event is edited.Trigger
- Edit WaiverTriggers when changes are made to an existing waiver. Original waivers are always retained within WaiverFile.Trigger
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created.Trigger
- New WaiverTriggers when a new waiver is collected.Trigger
- Create EventCreates a new event in WaiverFile.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate SMS by Zapier and WaiverFile.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.