How to connect SITE123 + Packlink PRO
Zapier lets you send info between SITE123 and Packlink PRO automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New MessageTriggers when a new message has been sent using any of the message tools, e.g. Contact Us, Custom Form, etc.Trigger
- Shipment Status UpdatedTriggers when shipment status changes in Packlink PRO.Trigger
- Create Shipment DraftThis action will add a new shipment draft in Packlink.Action
- Find Carrier ServiceThis search will find carrier service based on source and destination country, ZIP code and package dimensions.Action
- Find ShipmentThis action searches for a shipment based on a unique shipment reference.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate SITE123 and Packlink PRO.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.