How to connect SignWell + SimplyBook.me
Zapier lets you send info between SignWell and SimplyBook.me automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Document CompletedTriggers when a document has been completed.Trigger
- Document SentTriggers when a document is sent.Trigger
- Document ViewedTriggers when a signer view a document for the first time.Trigger
- Create Document From TemplateCreates a document from a template and sends the document. This action uses API requests. Limits apply if not using an API plan.Action
- Cancelled BookingTriggers when a booking is canceled.Trigger
- Updated Booking DetailsTriggers when the following booking details are updated: date, time, service, or provider.Trigger
- New BookingTriggers when a new booking is created.Trigger
- New ClientTriggers when new client created.Trigger
Triggers when a new invoice is created.
Triggers when a new offer is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate SignWell and SimplyBook.me.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.