How to connect Short.io + VideoAsk
Zapier lets you send info between Short.io and VideoAsk automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Link CreatedTriggers when new link is created.Trigger
- Create a Short LinkCreates new link on your own domain.Action
- Delete a LinkDeletes a link by ID.Action
- Domain StatisticsReturns detailed statistics for domain in given periodAction
- Expire a LinkExpires a link, users will not be able to follow this link anymore.Action
- Update a LinkUpdates existing short link with new values.Action
- New Reply (From the VideoAsker/You)Triggers when a VideoAsker replies to a respondent.Trigger
- New Reply (From a Respondent)Triggers when a respondent responds to a reply from a VideoAsker.Trigger
Triggers when the transcription is ready after someone responds to a videoask.
Creates a new contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate Short.io and VideoAsk.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.