How to connect ServiceM8 + Visible
Zapier lets you send info between ServiceM8 and Visible automatically—no code required.
- Job CompletedTriggers when a Job's status changes to Completed.Trigger
- Job QueuedTriggers when a Job is assigned to a Queue.Trigger
- New ClientTriggers when a new Client is created.Trigger
- New Form ResponseTriggers when a Form is completed. Requires the Forms add-on to be enabled in your ServiceM8 account.Trigger
- New JobTriggers when a new job is created.Trigger
- Create ClientCreates a new client.Action
- Create JobCreates a new job.Action
- Add InvestorCreates a new Investor in your Visible Fundraising pipeline.Action
Increments a data point for an existing metric.
Sets a data point for an existing metric. If there is already a data point for that date, it is replaced with the new value.
- Step 1: Authenticate ServiceM8 and Visible.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.