How to connect Sendy + WaiverFile
Zapier lets you send info between Sendy and WaiverFile automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Campaign SentTriggers when a new campaign is sent.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list via Sendy's subscribe form or the API.Trigger
- New UnsubscriberTriggers when someone unsubscribes from a list via a campaign or Sendy's 'unsubscribe' API.Trigger
- Create Draft CampaignCreate a new draft campaign.Action
- Add / Update SubscriberSubscribe a new user to a list. This action can also be used to update an existing subscriber.Action
- Unsubscribe EmailUnsubscribes an email address from a list.Action
- Edit EventTriggers when an event is edited.Trigger
- Edit WaiverTriggers when changes are made to an existing waiver. Original waivers are always retained within WaiverFile.Trigger
Triggers when a new event is created.
Triggers when a new waiver is collected.
Creates a new event in WaiverFile.
- Step 1: Authenticate Sendy and WaiverFile.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.